Seattle Chapter Structure
Seattle CN! is a chapter of leaders and we encourage everyone to take leadership in a project, chair a team, or volunteer for an event. We have a horizontal structure so no one person has power over the direction of the chapter but everyone can step into leadership.
Committees or teams make our chapter run smoothly and enables us to fulfill the mission of our chapter : educating about bioregionalism and supporting community enhancing projects. Anyone is more than welcome to be part of as many teams as they have time for.
Each team is facilitated by a team coordinator (or chairs) which constitute the decision making body of the Seattle Chapter.
Responsibilities of a team coordinator:
(These responsibilities could be rotated through team members/chairs)
- Attend most chapter meetings in addition to team meetings
- Provide a team update at chapter meetings
- Document all of their teams’ notes (upload to the shared drive)
- Document all team expenses
Coordinators' decision making process:
- Coordinator: Marty Kenney- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator: Barry Langer- email@example.com
Social Media Team
- Coordinator: Erin Fox- firstname.lastname@example.org